Scheuch & CAMCORP: United strength at the IEEE Cement Industry Technical ConferenceFor the first time ever Scheuch GmbH was joined by its US-subsidiary CAMCORP at the IEEE from May 15 – 19
IEEE is the leading trade fair for the international cement industry and therefore the adequate platform to officially introduce the new partnership of Scheuch and CAMCORP. United, those two companies now offer an impressive range of products for Air Pollution Control systems in the US and all around the globe. With the acquisition of CAMCORP, Scheuch has created an optimal starting basis to strengthen its presence in the North American market and additionally documents Scheuch’s international expansion course.
CAMCORP – the perfect partner for North America
The US-enterprise CAMCORP is among the front runners in the field of Air Pollution Control and Pneumatic Conveying Systems with currently 70 employees. The medium-sized company from Kansas is the top ranking specialist in North America with a sales volume of 18 Million US-Dollars in 2015. CAMCORP – as an experienced full-service supplier offering sales-services, engineering and in-house manufacturing – sets the course to meet the requirements of the market.
The facts: Scheuch & CAMCORP
- United and Providing a Wide Range of Products and Technologies in the Fight Against Air Pollution
- Application and Engineering Expertise for Every Clean Air Need
- Delivering Turnkey Installation Capability
- One-Stop Shopping for All of Your Air Pollution Control Needs
- Solutions & Turnkey Installations Designed and Overseen By Experts in the Field
- Local Representation for the Complete Product Range all across North America
- Local presence for the whole product range in North America